Rent Houdini clothes for your next adventure. We have offered rentals since 2012 and the service is growing more and more popular.
We believe in creating alternative ways for you to get access to Houdini gear. By renting instead of buying, you can select your gear for each adventure and leave the hassle of washing, fixing or storing to us. And you are doing planet earth a favor as well! By sharing we can use natural resources in a smarter way and become a counterweight.
There are many benefits with renting clothes from a user perspective:
- Access to the latest state of the art clothing.
- Not having to own, store and care for garments when you don’t use them.
- Having a flexible wardrobe and always being right equipped for your adventure.
- Trying out a product that you consider buying. The rental price is of deducted from the total if you decide to buy it.
A business model based on sharing makes sense in so many ways.
How it works with Rental
- Call or email one of our rental shops with your booking.
- Pick up the garments in that shop before you take off on your adventure.
- Hand them back to the same place when you get back.
- We wash the garment and hang it up for someone else to rent.
- If you want to purchase your garment, the rental price is deducted from the total.
Current winter rental selection
Power Houdi, Dunfri, Shells: Purpose Pants & D-jacket
- Houdini Hub Stockholm, +46 (0)8-30 20 60, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houdini Hub Göteborg, +46 (0)31-16 15 00, email@example.com
- Houdini Hub Oslo, +47 (0)922 59 784, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houdini Hub Åre, +46 (0)647-66 50 50, email@example.com
- Houdini at Copperhill Mountain Lodge, +46 (0)647 143 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
See contact and addresses to our hubs in here.